Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

so come and dance with me, pump it!


with mb chymbo and ka pyiyi. they can play this game very well. even much better than me haha
@ ramayana bontang


im alone playing this game, but actually im with sari and brenda too to go there
@ AMAZONE TP surabaya


with andrea, she is beginner for this game LOL.
@ AMAZONE BGjunction surabaya



I just realized in the last two pictures, I'm wearing the same clothes at a different time. LOL. This is actually the old hobby, but I had time to introduce now. hehe. This game is actually played by my boyfriend when he was at senior high school. but I'm not interested at first, because I think for what dancing like that. only embarrass yourself. but eventually I was taught by mb Weni to play this game. and voila, it makes me addicted! when I go home to bontang. I did not miss a full week to play this game at ramayana, bontang. finally i can play this game and not shy when it watched by many people.

xoxo ruuinoorai